Monday, February 11, 2013

Been a long time since I posted anything and decided to revive the blog. A lot has happened since my last posts. I am now racing with team Timex, have a full schedule with two full IM's on the calendar and a couple of half IMs. I'll be in Houston in May racing the Hermann Memorial IM and finished '12 with some decent results. A few half marathons all around 1:45, looking to break the 1:40 mark this spring but focused on IM in May at this point. Been training a lot with a few friends that are great IM triathletes, working with Todd Codish from Vanguard Endurance athletes with some VO2 testing and a final race plan for the next 3 months. Have worked through a lingering cold that won't go away and a hip issue that I think I can resolve through some stretching, ab work and also some solid cross training. If anyone in the Dallas area is training, drop me a line and lets ride/run/swim. Hope everyone is doing well. More posts to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and congrats on racing for Timex.