Saturday, January 05, 2008

winter training........

Not much to report, I've been trying to pick up some wheels through ebay but haven't had any luck. My training has been spotty at best but have had a good couple of weeks. It seems like the last few months have been spent eating cheeseburgers and swilling brew but I think I'm back on track. I probably won't race till April but plan on having a good season like I did last year. still no new frame, the Scott didn't pan our which pisses me off but for now I'm happy just putting some miles in. I may go down to Austin and run the 1/2 marathon but am going to focus more on cycling than anything else for the next few months. Hope everyone is training well. Be carefull of the winter injuries. Here's a cycling related pic, only becuase it's from pez.

No comments: